Home Care Assistant & Support Worker
We are looking for a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker for our customers in the Heaton, Byker, Denton, Gosforth and Walker areas of Newcastle, as well as the Whitley Bay, North Shields, Forrest Hall, Wallsend and Wideopen areas of North Tyneside.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them? If you could help an older person do the simple everyday things, then you could make a positive difference to their lives, how good would that feel?
As the main local care providers to older people within their own homes for both private clients and the local authority, our client has an outstanding reputation locally. They aim to help everyone live their lives to the fullest. They recognise that a person’s home is precious, so they want to help people live as independently as possible in the place they treasure the most.
They also offer some fantastic benefits to their Home Care Assistant & Support Workers?
- They pay a very competitive rate of pay £8.50 per hour + 25p mileage allowance;
- Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme which promotes employee happiness;
- You will also be rewarded for your hard work as they actively promote from within and encourage you to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
Hours & Availability:
- You would need some availability during busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends;
- Full-time & part-time hours available;
- Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when;
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work school hours only are not available.
It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle due to the nature of the job.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as our client provides excellent training. All their carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and what to feel a real sense of satisfaction when going to work.
Being a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter, then please click “apply.”