Inbound Call Handler
How would you like to work for a prestigious, global organisation; an outstanding organisation that provides seamless and intelligent technology?
We might just have the ideal opportunity for you! Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward and starting a conversation with us
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for additional support within our Member Services team. As an inbound call handler you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service with our existing and potential new members via Emil and telephone.
- Consistently responds to customer enquiries and requests, either by telephone or e-mail, in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Processes the incoming post and faxes in a timely manner.
- Contacts potential new buyers using email, post and telephone.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour.
- Improves the Member experience by providing excellent customer service.
- Such other duties as requested by your line manager
Inbound Calls | Call Handler | Call Centre | Customer Services | Sales
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Outstanding customer service focus, attitude and skills.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Office applications proficient.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Experience in dealing with customers from all over the world.
So if you want...
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
Copart UK Limited sells more than 300,000 vehicles each year through online auctions. Members all over the world have come to us because of our extensive stock with more than 5,000 vehicles available for bidding each day. Members can choose salvage and non-salvage vehicles including agricultural and plant, HGVs, commercial vehicles, motorcycles and more.
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart are looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.