Customer Service Representative
Do you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner?
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as a Customer Service Representative working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
We are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings.
- Consistently improve upon and deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers.
- Meet the required quality standards of operation to ensure Operational Excellence.
- To ensure that all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Efficiently deal with both incoming and outgoing calls to ensure a high level of productivity.
- Be fully aware of cost effective measures at all times and contribute idea for further improvement.
- Actively look for ways to improve the CSC service and your own personal performance, sharing any ideas with your Team Leader to the benefit of the whole CSC team.
- Promote good teamwork and great team performance by supporting team members when required, sharing new ideas to improve our service and demonstrating a positive demeanour at all times.
Such other duties as requested by your line manager
So, if you want:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Please note this is a fixed term position.
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre | Telecommunications | Inbound | Administration | Sales | Data Entry
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A true team player.
- Energetic and self motivated.
- Basic systems and Microsoft skills.
- Well presented and demonstrates a professional, friendly, positive attitude.
- Previous experience in a Customer Support Centre environment.
- A basic understanding of financials.
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 350,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, automotive dealers, fleet, and rental car companies who rely on our combination of advanced technology, robust processes, and the people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart are looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.