We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
We are a family run Pharmacy chain based mainly in the North West and Midlands areas. We employ over 1000 employees across the company.
This is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised and efficient with a positive attitude, good communication skills and a team player, who enjoys variety.
- As administration is a key part of the role you will need good IT skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- The main duties of this role are: Providing HR administrative support to the management team
- Maintain HR documents both on an electronic and paper filing systems
- Liaise with our employment law advisors to gather advice and communicate back to the management team
- Minute taking
- Responsible for the recruitment process, including advertising, the starter and leaver process and issuing offer letters.
- Provide the payroll department with the necessary paperwork for starters, leavers and any changes of terms and conditions
- Co-ordinate our absence management process by maintaining sickness records, following the welfare process, obtaining medical reports etc
- Maintaining the company careers page on our website, keeping management up to date with any vacancies and reviewing applicants.
- Maintaining our in-house employee database
If you are interested in applying for this position please see www.pcthealthcare.com to download an application form or email your cv with covering letter to email@example.com.