Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Content Writer for an SME in Leeds who are making a real difference in helping students achieve their full academic potential.
Set up around 10 years ago with the vision of enabling students to live up to their full ability, the company develops software-based classroom solutions to allow this to happen. Due to the success they have achieved since inception in the UK and internationally as well as a recent promotion, there is now an opportunity for a creative and talented Content Writer to join the team.
The people in the company are it's biggest asset and the team are passionate about education, helping others or generally doing something worthy in the world. You will be a like-minded individual who loves creating content and can work to deadlines. The product range and sector is fairly niche and across international markets so you will have the opportunity to utilise your natural flair for the English language to further the company's position as a thought leader.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating content across a range of different channels including blogs, social media, email, advertising, case studies, leaflets, video and podcasts.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop a content calendar to assist with lead generation.
- Liaising with the Graphic Designer to create eye-catching and engaging material.
- Manage SEO keyword research and make recommendations to the Digital Marketing team.
- Assisting in some wider marketing activity.
- Become an industry expert through thorough research and creating provoking articles as a thought leader.
If you have a passion for creating engaging content and have a genuine interest in education or making a difference, this could be the ideal role for you!
Based in Leeds city centre, this role is commutable from Harrogate, Wetherby, Wakefield, York, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.