Insight Executive (Leading National Radio Broadcaster)
Our client is a major player Media player operating in the UK and European. A pioneering Media group who have experienced continued expansion through and innovation and acquisition. An established national and international brand at the forefront of their sector they provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brand at the front of their audiences mind. Their market leading broadcast and online media solutions are some of the most recognised UK brands in their sector.
Due to growth they are looking for an Insight Executive to work in their office in Glasgow
Your role will be to play a pivotal role in delivering the best results and game changing insights for their customers. You will support the commercial team across their business by analysing information to create logical sales arguments, develop brilliant presentations and create engaging content to help them drive revenue and understanding across the core categories of their business.
You will be
- Be a vital component of their Research & Insight team where you will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ways of presenting research data
- Utilise industry standard research & insight tools to provide the ammunition our commercial teams need to succeed
- Support the Director of Research & Insight with weekly and monthly reporting of activities
- Identify trends, leads and opportunities to support our commercial teams and to enhance the business knowledge of key categories of business (Motors, Retail, Property etc.)
To apply for the role you will need to be smart, bold and engaging. Curious of mind with a determination to deliver success to the business with key information that makes a difference to our pitches. You should be as passionate about working in media as we are and have experience of a similar role
- You may have worked in a media agency, advertising agency or marketing department in a planning, administrative or project management role
- You may have experience of media research tools such as RAJAR, TGI, Nielsen Addynamix, Mintel etc. a big bonus!
- You will be Tech savvy and a quick learner – you’ll need to be! Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel are a must
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems such as Hubspot an advantage
- Excellent time management and relationship building skills
In return you will be given the rare opportunity to work for a number of well know media brands in the exciting and sociable world of radio advertising. They are a company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them. You will receive full training, a structured career path associated with a major expanding media organisation.
Basic salary to £28K (depending upon experience) + 25 days annual leave + Stats + other benefits associated with an expanding leading media player.
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Our clients include top,
- Radio stations
- Magazine publishers
- Online/Digital Media brands
- New Media companies
-Internet Marketing & Web Design companies
- Experiential/Guerrilla Marketing companies
- Outdoor Advertising organisations
- Directory publishers
- Newspaper publishers
- Exhibition and Events companies
- Media brokers
- Television broadcasters
- Contract publishing houses
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website.
Apply for Insight Executive (Leading National Radio Broadcaster)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly