Part Time Care Support Worker
4 days left
- Part Time
PART TIME SUPPORT WORKER / CARER REQUIRED
1 x 24 hour shift per week - Earn up to ??190 per shift
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health
Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme.
We have an opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to join a specialist care team. You will be supporting a young gentleman who is physically disabled due to a spinal cord injury, living in his family home in the Potters Bar area.
- Assist with all aspects of daily living, spinal injury care and personal care
- Accompany the gentleman on social outings, days out, football games and meeting friends.
- Carry out domestic tasks and food preparation
- The right candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible and reliable, with a caring nature.
- A good command of the English language with excellent communication skills
- A full, clean, driving license is essential and you must be over 25 years of age for the vehicle insurance purposes. We require a confident driver, who is willing to drive the gentlemans own automatic vehicle.
- A mutual interest in films, music and gaming would be beneficial
- Happy to assist with feeding the family cat.
- Previous experience of working in care is not essential as full, specialist training is provided.
- 16 hour day shift with sleepover (24 hour shift).
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
Our client provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Their client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd September 2018