Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a career with fast progression and to be part of a globally growing company?
Frank Recruitment Group is a market leader in niche IT recruitment globally and an award-winning IT recruitment consultancy. Since our launch in 2006, we have achieved global success and growth across all 9 of our specialist brands including Nigel Frank, Pearson Frank and Jefferson Frank. With our recent investment from TPG Growth, we at FRG are looking to continue growing and due to this, we are currently hiring multiple Entry Level Recruitment Consultants for our global head office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
At Frank Recruitment Group we offer competitive, financially motivated applicants a career in our competitive sales environment.
What are the benefits Frank Recruitment Group offer Entry Level Recruitment Consultants?
- Competitive base salary.
- Uncapped commission on all deals - no minimum threshold.
- Industry leading training in Frank University.
- Structured, fast career progression at all levels.
- Monthly social events within the office - Lunch club, 'First Thursday'.
- A fun, competitive environment.
- A company car scheme.
- Annual incentive trips
What are the duties of an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant?
- 360 recruitment - managing the entire hiring process for candidates and clients.
- Sales and negotiation opportunities on multiple levels.
- Business development with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Interview preparation and feedback for candidates.
What do we look for in Recruitment Consultants?
- A bachelor's degree is desirable but not a requirement.
- Relevant sales experience preferred but is not a requirement.
- Target driven and self-motivated.
- Positive, resilient and financially-motivated.
Where will you be working?
We are located in the St Nicholas Building in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne city centre, close to all major transport links to ensure an easy commute. Our address is:
The St Nicholas Building, St Nicholas Street, 2nd Floor, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 1RF
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 (Competitively-based)