Trainee Product Manager
We have an opportunity for an aspiring product manager to join our product management team based in High Wycombe.
We are looking for someone energetic, hardworking and a flexible individual who thrives on challenges and enjoys constant change and development.
Main duties for this role are:
- Manage products through their life cycle.
- Work with and create product roadmaps.
- To analyse product trends and sales performance.
- Competitor analysis.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues for launches, promotions and campaigns.
- Work with design and engineering team on product enhancement and development.
- Liaise with purchasing and suppliers.
- Supply product data to client services and sales teams.
Product Manager | Trainee Product Manager |Product | Product Roadmaps | Campaigns
- Qualifications - Graduate or equivalent work experience.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written English).
- Analytical and technical aptitude.
- Show initiative, have confidence and be inquisitive.
- A natural ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Team player.
- Full UK driving License.
£23-£25K Basic Salary, KPI Bonus, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday, No-Sickness Bonus
With a wealth of knowledge gained from over 60 years' experience, we are widely regarded as a world leader in air movement and ventilation innovation. We operate in both domestic and commercial ventilation markets.