Financial Controller / Finance Manager
An excellent opportunity is now available for a local experienced Accountant within a reputable and well-established services business based in Tyseley. This is a role of high importance where you will sit underneath the owner of a £5million+ turnover business overseeing the full accounting function and managing a team of 3 transactional accountants.
This is a great chance to work for a business within a relaxed and down to earth environment in a role that is varied and very detail orientated. The company is looking for an experienced Finance Manager / Financial Controller to come in and join a close-knit team which has minimal staff turnover. You will be tasked with hitting the ground running to complete the full management accounts, cash flow, budgets and forecasts as well as having a tight hold of VAT and HMRC procedures.
Ideally you will:
- Be an experienced Accountant with a track record of working in a similar SME environment where you have been the focal point of the accounting function
- Be able to complete the full management accounts process, budgets, forecasts and cashflow and managing key deadlines and targets with no supervision
- Have management experience, overseeing a small finance team of experienced transactional accountants
- Be looking for a career and not a stop gap in a stable yet growing business
In return you will:
- Be offered the opportunity to be responsible for the full accounting function of a 5+million turnover business sitting below the owner
- Work for a local stable business that is looking to make a long-term investment in you and continues to grow year by year
- Have a working environment which is down to earth alongside likeminded individuals that are joining together for the common goals of the business
- Be given the chance to implement new processes as the business looks at new ways to further expand and move forward
This role would be well suited to an outgoing individual who enjoys communicating with several stakeholders both in and out of finance but is also still hardworking and can get there head down. If you are looking for a stable local business to further your career in and get the opportunity to have a real part to play in growing a business, please apply as this vacancy won’t be around for long.