Snr .Net Developer
Are you an ambitious Developer looking for a challenging new role?
Intapp is looking for a Senior Developer to join our expanding team in leafy Didsbury in Manchester.
This rewarding role will mean working as part of an agile team on a diverse range of applications. You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle and will also be acting as a mentor for more junior members of staff.
The successful candidate needs to have strong communication and collaboration skills, be technically capable, and able to effectively distribute their time across a range of projects.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, writing, and testing software applications in line with company procedures and guidance. This includes maintaining, bug fixing, and improving existing applications.
- Take an active part in release and sprint planning for the projects they are involved in
- Take responsibility for the delivery of key functionality and research within timeframes agreed with the Development Manager.
- Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
- Show initiative around improving the company's technical awareness, depth of knowledge and use of technology.
- Ensure the software applications and systems are high-performance, scalable, and secure.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other Developers to improve their technical abilities and performance.
- Collaborate and add value to the development team as a whole through participation in code, architecture and design discussions/reviews.
- Be flexible around learning new technologies and techniques in line with the company's requirements.
Senior .NET Developer | .NET Developer | Developer | .NET | O Design | SQL | Rest
- A thorough understanding of .NET development including at least 5 years
- commercial experience
- Strong OO Design Skills & Architectural knowledge
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Experience developing REST services using ASP.NET Web API or similar technologies
- AWS experience would be an advantage
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) would be beneficial
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services and capital markets firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk and drive project and client success. Over 1,100 customers globally, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 400 capital markets and advisory firms, rely on us. We offer a professional services platform - purpose-built for this industry - spanning the entire client life cycle, with solutions for client development, business acceptance and client delivery. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners.