Data Entry Analyst
Search is currently recruiting for several excellent new opportunities to join our Aberdeenshire based client as a full-time Data Entry Analyst.
The role offers a competitive salary with additional company benefits. Working hours are based on rotating shifts, which may include weekend cover. We recommend candidates interested should be flexible for work between 6am-6pm.
Reporting to the Analyst Supervisor, the Data Entry Analyst provides data support to the operations department in their responsibilities for recommending the optimum ship route to clients.
* Daily communication with clients
* Focus around Data Management
* Providing Customer Service/Support to Clients
* Quality control of voyage data sent from Client's and Captains on-board ships
* Inputting, evaluating, responding and sorting messages received from divisions and Clients
* Issuing data requests to Captains and Clients
* Entering new voyage applications using in-house software
The ideal candidate would have:
* Relevant degree or 2 years' experience of data entry and quality control.
* Proficient MS Office experience
* Excellent accuracy for data entry
* Experience in a client/customer facing role
* Attention to detail
* Ability to use own initiative and delegate task based on priority
* Ability to respond quickly to workflow fluctuations and to meet deadlines accordingly
* Ability to multi-task with strong decision-making skills
* Confidence to use their own personal judgement to resolve issues
* Willingness to travel to other operational offices for professional development training
* Prior experience in a ship routing role /organisation while a benefit is not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.