Paid Volunteer, Companion & Home Helper
Our client is seeking a Paid Volunteer, Companion and Home Helper throughout the South Buckinghamshire area including High Wycombe, Chesham, Amersham, The Chalfonts, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Bourne End, Gerrards Cross and all areas in between.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
Our client is an award-winning provider who specialises in a consistent, bespoke, quality companionship led service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one hour visits they believe this enables relationships to be central to the support they provide. You will provide your clients with companionship, home help, and assistance with their daily routines which may include taking them out into the community.
They introduce you to clients that live in your local area at the times that you are available. These clients will remain your clients throughout which will enable you to build a long and trusting relationship.
Hours of Work & Pay Rates:
We currently have part time or full-time vacancies available, working hours based on your availability;
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour, plus 30p-45p mileage allowance;
Double time bank holidays;
There are also some fantastic benefits of working as a Volunteer, Companion and Home Helper:
- Ongoing support and full training provided so no experience is required;
- Holiday pay (accrue 1 hours paid holiday for every 8.28 hours worked);
- Pension scheme;
- £50 refer a friend scheme;
- In-house Learning and Development programme;
- Fully supported on-going training also working to achieve the Care Certificate;
- Opportunity to gain City & Guilds accredited Alzheimer's and Dementia Training;
- Opportunity to undertake a Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care.
This is an amazingly rewarding job! And you would have the opportunity to be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about providing high quality care and develop a rewarding career.
Do I meet the essential criteria?
It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle as the role may require you to take clients out shopping or to various appointments.
- Are you passionate about caring, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check?
- Willing to partake in training courses?
If you meet the above criteria and you are excited by this terrific opportunity, then we would love to hear from you!
** PLEASE NOTE this is not a Volunteer job, it is paid employment, however we are trying to attract those that would look for Volunteer type jobs.**