McBarron Wood International and delighted to be working with this rapidly expanding business in Banbury. We are searching for applicants within a commutable area.
SALARY is completely dependent on skill set: ??40,000 to ??65,000 per annum
Currently they are seeking to immediately appoint an experienced FULL-STACK Marketing Professional with a demonstrable back and track record of working in the Airline or Aviation industry.
ALL APPLICATIONS outside of the AVIATION / AIRLINE industry cannot be accepted and will be deemed as unsuccessful.
The successful applicant will have EXCEPTIONAL communication skills both written and verbal and either be an up and coming MARKETING MANAGER from within an AVIATION or similar industries.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Develop the marketing strategy for in line with company objectives.
- Execute inbound lead generation campaigns in collaboration with the global sales team.
- Plan, manage and deliver international conference and trade-show activities.
- Support company subject matter experts to create engaging thought leadership content.
- Manage digital and social media presence.
- Create and distribute external comms material including press releases and case studies.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior management team.
- Creation and distribution of all external communications material to support marketing activities.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Full-stack marketer with experience across strategic planning and tactical execution
- Experience of operating within a business to business (B2B) technology environment
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technologies (specifically Hubspot and Salesforce)
All applicants must have the right to work and live in the UK to apply.
Please ENSURE you have read the advertisement in full before applying.