The accounting assistant will require technical accounting skills. They will be required to liaise with two businesses across two locations. The ideal candidate would be expected to play a key role in supporting the local management teams and have the ability to get on with and influence the decision making process.
REPRESENTATIVE PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Complete all balance sheet reconciliations for both off street and on street parking.
- Assist in loading invoices/journals etc.
- Assist in raising invoices.
- Assist in ensuring all cash books are up to date.
- Liaise with different departments to ensure all invoices have been raised.
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Accounting experience of at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and policies.
- Experience with SAP preferable.
Key skills for this job would include:
- Good working knowledge of dealing with accounting transactions.
- High level of attention to detail.