Care Scheduler, Horsham & Haywards Heath
£20K - £21K per annum plus benefits
We are seeking a Care Scheduler in the Haywards Heath and Horsham area of West Sussex, who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive.
Are you yearning to give your clients more quality time? Maybe you have scheduling experience in a planning/logistics role and want a more rewarding role for your skills? Yes? Then this role could be perfect for you. We are seeking someone who would be willing to re-arrange their week's rotas to ensure a customer is happy, content and has the continuity they deserve.
Come & Join the Best
You could be joining an award-winning national team who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for Cream Tea! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a pivotal role; your rota planning will ensure that our customers always receive the same Carer/Companion. You will have the customers' needs at the heart of what you do!
- Organising all rotas and holiday requests and making sure that all carers have their schedules in advance.
- Liaising with the customer and the team to ensure the customer is happy.
- To undertake any support or admin as required.
- Ensure that the Client/Carer are matched well and complete home visits when required.
- Identifying and reporting any recruitment needs to the Registered Manager.
- Participate in On-Call rota.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- You must be passionate about delivering a high-quality service.
- Excellent street knowledge of the Haywards Heath and Horsham area.
- Experience in scheduling/planning is essential;
- Experience of using Databases/Computer Literate;
- An excellent telephone manner;
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths & English.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so we would love to hear from you. Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service they offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client's needs. Becoming a Scheduler could be just the start of your career - they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future!