One to One Home Care Assistant
One to One Home Care Assistant, Stockport & Tameside
£9.50 per hour, plus double rate on Bank Holidays + mileage allowance
Part time hours, evenings and weekends only
Are you looking for an evening and weekend job and want to make a difference? We are looking for individuals to work one to one with an older person in your local community. As a Care Assistant & Companion your job would be helping them to stay independent in their own home as well continuing to do all the activities they love. We have part-time jobs available in Stockport and Tameside areas
There is no upper age limit for applications and becoming a Care Assistant and Companion could be perfect for you. It is essential that you have full driving licence and access to a car due to the nature of the role.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. However, due to the nature of this job there may also be an element of personal care involved.
Imagine having dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to go to the theatre, or even still being able to go to the bingo on a Sunday afternoon.
You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you to one or two older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with their evenings and weekend routine.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Been a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- Double rate on Bank Holidays.
- Evenings and weekends hours only available.
- DBS refunded after 6 months' employment.
- Opportunities for career progression and support towards further accredited
- Employee assistance programme
- The biggest benefit of all is doing a rewarding job and making a difference every day.
- Becoming a Companion isn't just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Do you have a big heart? If you are excited by this opportunity we want to hear from you. Becoming a Care Assistant & Companion to an older adult is a wonderful job, you will be gaining a friend too!