Forecasting Analyst - Accounting/Financial Services
Permanent Forecasting Analyst required by our financial services client based in central Manchester. Working within a small team of 3, you will help in the production of a 3 year financial plan and quarterly plans within that.
Given the nature of the role our client is looking for a qualified Accountant with extensive Income Statement/Balance Sheet exposure. They are also looking for someone who is adept at MS Excel from a manipulation and Datamodelling perspective. From a Stakeholder perspective the successful candidate will work closely with Controllers, the Treasury team and the Regulatory team.
Other key Responsibilities/Areas of expertise;
- Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Accounting concentration preferred.
- MBA or CPA/CA/local area equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience designing financial models and accounting processes preferred.
- Responsible for posting journal entries to the general ledger accounts accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- With little guidance, performs reconciliations of general ledger accounts or other financial data.
- Supports end to end accounting processes and completes research required to transform data into information for reporting purposes.
- Manages numerous activities from start to close, including consolidations and financial reporting of business outcomes to deliver useable, accurate and timely financial information for the desired period (monthly, quarterly or annually).
Our client is offering ??47,470 for this role and is ideally looking to interview at the end of November. As such please apply with your CV ASAP.