Actuarial Pricing Analyst
Role: Retail Pricing Analyst
How would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing insurance and claims management businesses?
Lynx Recruitment are working closely with a client committed to providing customer satisfaction. They are based in Bristol and looking for an Actuarial Analyst with a proven track record within the Motor Insurance industry.
- With feedback, look to amend and improve the price optimisation framework
- A focus around delivering the price optimisation project
- Involvement in the generation of new and renewal of current business
- Maximisation of lifetime value through manipulation of broker loads, allowing for many aspects of business: Models of price elasticity, loss ratios, broker finance income, broker loads, MTA propensity, cancellation propensity, renewal propensity, market price models, more general demand models etc.
- Potential to get involved in risk pricing either directly or indirectly
- A proven track record in both Personal Lines and Motor Insurance is essential
- Statistical modelling
- A track record in working with SAS/SQL/R or other
- An actuarial focus, either through experience or exams is desirable
- Good communication skills
A range of great benefits are also on offer and there will be a discussion around our client's full actuarial study package at the interview stage should this be desired.