This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your technical authoring career with a groundbreaking and rapidly expanding technology company. As part of this exciting role, you will be responsible for documenting a totally new hardware and software platform that will use machine learning technology and computer vision. You'll get to work as part of an inventive team that's helping to shape the future of technology.
You will have the opportunity to document innovative technology, collaborate with different teams and business areas, and bring new ideas to the strategy and direction of technical documentation.
Our client is happy to consider applications from authors with a couple of years' experience to those who are established in their technical writing career.
Our client is looking for:
- At least one year's technical authoring experience ideally in an enterprise technology, security or a software development environment.
- A strong academic background, ideally with a science, engineering, or computer related degree, with at least a 2:1 classification.
- Someone who has a passion for writing and new ideas on how to produce technical documentation.
- Someone capable of working with technical experts in a variety of fields at all business levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand highly complex technical ideas and explain them in simple, clear and concise terms.
- Self-motivation and the drive to continue learning and research into new products and technology.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a permanent role, offering a highly competitive salary, share options, and attractive benefits. Their West London office is within close proximity of a train station and offers free parking.