CNC Machinist Vacancies
Times of Wigan Ltd have currently celebrated its 50th year in precision engineering and manufacturing.
Due to our continued success and growth we are looking to recruit time served, experienced CNC lathe and machining centre setters / operators.
- The setting and operation of CNC lathes and machining centres
- Carry out the machining of both batch and singular components
- Have the ability to read technical drawings and measure machined components to ensure tolerances are accurate to within the customers specifications.
- Knowledge of FANUC operating systems would be adventageous
- MINIMUM 4 years experience is required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the areas most prestigious engineering firms. The successful applicant will be keen to take on a challenging yet rewarding career.
Shift work will be expected on a 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm rotation. Overtime will also be available.
Salary is dependant on experience. £29,000 - £34,000 p.a
If you would like to apply for the vacancy, please email a copy of your current CV , and a short description about yourself to Andy Waite. Email: Andy@timesengineering.co.uk