Internal Account Manager
We are looking for an individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a place where you can reach your true potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial Sales team in our Bolton depot. This role is a permanent contract for an Internal Account Manager. Working alongside the Head of Indoor Sales you will effectively manage a designated portfolio of customers, including planning and prioritizing sales activity to ensure customer retention, growth and profitability. You will maximise sales growth for a defined group of accounts, primarily via telephone contact.
You will have the ability to understand and articulate customer needs and requirements, have effective verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Internal Account Manager | Account Manager | Sales | Customer Service | Internal Sales
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs and requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including ability to adapt communication style, amount and format based upon the audience.
- Ability to influence at colleague level.
- Ability to effectively conduct business over the phone.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills, including ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions.
- Basic knowledge of postal and parcel industry as well as knowledge of any specific market sectors (e.g. banking, public sector, energy).
- In-depth knowledge of Whistl UK products and services.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems
- Experience in the postal industry and related competitive environment
We process 4 billion items a year; have 8000 customers and growing our 1600 staff. Our purpose is to deliver - in every sense of the word - for our customers, our colleagues and our communities. Our principles are that everyone should have a choice. Everyone should have an opportunity. Our practices are to approach each day with our can-do attitude, think as part of the team and do the right thing.