Customer Service Customer Service / Brand Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
Who are we: At Bradshaw Taylor Ltd and Innov8 Trading Ltd, we work with only the best, most exciting brands in outdoor, ski, country and equestrian.
Role overview: As our primary point of contact for our customers, your manner, efficiency, and service skills set the tone for our business interactions. You help our customers with their orders and shipments, ensuring they have deliveries on time, or in the event of delay they have information on which to plan for their business.
Your Key Objectives:
- Maintain 100% accuracy on the customer order file.
- Keep all customer records fully up to date.
- Work closely with and support the Brand Coordinator to deliver the best possible customer service.
- Be knowledgeable regarding our product range and services in order to effectively assist customer and consumer enquiries by telephone and email.
- To build and develop relationships with trade customers and web-site consumers alike.
Essential skills/traits to demonstrate:
- A fluent speaker of the English language and exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communicate skills.
- A proficient computer user (capable and experienced in the use of email, word processing, spreadsheets and handling data).
- Previous relevant customer service experience in both verbal and written communication.
- A warm and vibrant personality to make customers feel valued and at ease.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Desirable skills/traits to demonstrate
- Logical and thorough.
- Experience of working with numbers.
- Proud of your attention to detail and accuracy.
- Consistent and reliable.
- Pro-active with a ‘can do’ attitude
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and covering letter explaining how you can demonstrate the essential and desirable criteria (if applicable) and what you feel you can bring to this role. Please note that recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will usually be sent out via email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year