Workshop Tool / Plant Fitter
WH Surface Preparation UK Ltd.
Hire & Sales of surface preparation equipment across the UK
A fantastic opportunity has become available at our prestigious Milton Keynes depot for a Workshop Tool / Plant Fitter you would be working for a national supplier of flooring and preparation machinery predominately to the construction and flooring industries.
The Job Role
- As the workshop machine/tool fitter, you will be required to service and repair a range of construction/flooring equipment including grinders, floor saws, scabblers and mixers.
- You will liaise with the Hire department.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all service and compliance paperwork is completed to a high standard as well as adhering to the company’s health and safety policies.
To be successful
- You will have experience in working as a workshop machinery/plant/tool fitter or service engineer in the Hire trade.
- You will ideally have a PAT testing certificate / experience.
- You will have previous experience working on all power mediums, 110v, 3ph, petrol and diesel.
- Competitive salary plus overtime (as and when required).
- Company pension scheme (will be offered once probationary period has been successful).
- Additional training provided.
- Career prospects for the right person.
- Free onsite parking.
Please click apply to email your application along with your CV to email@example.com.