Junior HSE Administrator
Junior HSE Administrator - Health and Safety, Support
We are actively looking to secure a junior level HSE Administrator to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We require a Junior HSE Specialist to join the team here at Experis, working onsite with one of our large Oil and Gas clients based in Aberdeen. The HSE specialists will provide daily operational HSE advice and support to North East locations. The candidate will be split to provide support to Aberdeen and well as service locations in Altens and Inverurie.
- Provide a robust HSE support function to all areas within specific site area
- Operational support, when required, to any area of Scottish operations
- Lead investigations, where required, in response to HSE events.
- Drive operational implementation of new HSE procedures and policies
- Management of the Gensuite HSE system for data collection and dissemination of HSE events, inspections, tracking of actions and use of all Gensuite tools.
- Desirable Formal HSE qualification - NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Confidence in HSE intervention, STOP works and critical safety dialogue
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and embrace change
- PC proficiency, MS PowerPoint, Gensuite and office suite tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, process management & leadership skill
- Proven instructional capability
- Experience of building high performing teams to deal with localized problems
- Extensive knowledge of GE business operations
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.