Operations Support Administrator - Guildford - Defence & Space - Contr
We are recruiting for a Defence & Space company who have a position based in their Guildford office looking for an Operations Support Administrator on long term contract.
The Operations Support role will be focused primarily within the satellite data processing and archiving facility providing system monitoring and reporting support for the processing, archiving and dissemination of satellite data for a number of different projects.
Responsibilities for the role are:
Reconcile monthly operating budgets and share updated financial reports with the senior management team.
Manage the administrative staff and train new hires on office policies and procedures.
Schedule meetings for senior management team and book conference rooms as needed.
Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and work with our Administrative Assistant to schedule.
Handle company conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary.
Working with vendors to make purchases and reconcile invoices.
- Collate information required for input into daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Prepare and upload daily and weekly reports
- Support the preparation of monthly reports
- Provide monitoring of all operational platforms during normal working hours
- Allocation and completion of operational tasks using the tools provided
- Report any/all observed anomalies through the appropriate channels
- Liaise with support teams in the resolution of anomalies
Candidates will require BPSS level clearance for this role.