Administration and Customer Support Coordinator
Administration and Customer Support Coordinator.
Temporary role for 12 weeks
??8.45 per hour
Central Edinburgh location.
Our client, the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, currently have an exciting temporary opportunity to join their operations customer service team in a great central Edinburgh location.
Working as part of an administration Back Office team, you will be tasked on providing a high level of administration support and customer service while maintaining accurate records.
You will have excellent attention to detail, strong administration skills combined with a passion for customer service.
This is an excellent temporary opportunity with a leading financial services business, with a possibility of becoming a permanent role.
- Processing general information packs and dealing with returned mail
- Provide administration and inbound customer support to internal and external colleagues, working to deadlines.
- Own all requests/enquiries from end to end, minimising hand-offs and delivering a personal service.
- Constantly seek additional knowledge to help you provide additional value to colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate role model behaviours supporting our clients Values.
- Develops effective working relationships across teams to deliver a cohesive and professional customer service.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong administration skills with a good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
- Customer service experience ideally with financial services is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
- Demonstrate extremely high levels of personal integrity to maintain this trust.