Tool Hire Assistant
Tool Hire Assistant - Jewson Builders' Merchants - Winchester
Jewson are a part of the Saint-Gobain Group - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
Do you have the Right Tools for the Job?
Here at Jewson, we pride ourselves on delivering great service and expert advice to everyone who walks through our branch doors. Whether they're a local tradesman or a corporate business, we help our customers to source quality products for their project. At Jewson we have it all!
But what about the times where customers don't want to purchase a tool hire product or may be in need of equipment for a one off project? Well that's where our Tool Hire team step in! Our Tool Hire team are all about finding the best solution possible for our customers, supplying them with anything from cement mixers to landscaping equipment to diggers, ensuring our customers can hire what they need, when they need it.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing are at the forefront of everything we do. We will look to you and the team to ensure that the equipment and tools are serviced and maintained to meet all requirements. Whilst carrying out frequent maintenance checks and repairs on equipment, we'll also need you to report any identified faults you may find.
So have you got the Right Tools for the Job?
- Have fantastic Customer Service and Sales Skills.
- Enjoy being hands-on with Tools, DIY and renovations.
- Have experience of influencing management, people management and getting the best out of a team.
- Have a full driving license.
- Can provide demonstrable Industry/Market place knowledge.
???then we may just be the right fit for each other!
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Genuine career progression opportunities with Saint Gobain's 32+ brands.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
So if this sounds like you and you're up for a new challenge, get in touch today to find out more!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: