2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Support Workers - Hackney
Salary: £20,155 full time; £10.20 per hour
Job type: Fixed/Flexi
Open Date: Friday 8 February 2019
Closing Date: Sunday 17 February 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 February 2019
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Support Workers for a Supported Living Services providing adults with autism the opportunity to live in their own flats within the services in the heart of Hackney.
You will support people with their day to day life, to learn new skills and develop confidence and independence.
We expect from you:
* Experience in ASD supported living or willingness to learn
* Having the ability to build positive relationships with customers and their families
* Being creative and empowering in your support practise
* Having the resilience for supporting people through bad days as well the good
* Embrace positive behaviour support
Having driving licence or knowing the Turkish language will be additional advantage.
We offer you:
- Full training
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time); for flexi staff accrued holiday per hour worked
- Pension scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service life insurance
Outward is a registered charity and part of The Newlon Group. We are run by a group of committed volunteers - our Board of Trustees. We provide care and support services, mainly across north and east London, to support a range of vulnerable people towards improved choice and greater independence, including; those who have experienced street homelessness.
Please follow the link to the Outward Recruitment Platform:
Fixed/ permeant roles https://goo.gl/zF2EnH
Flexi/ Zero hour roles - https://goo.gl/8619pN
These roles require an Enhanced DBS check that Outward will fund.