Sales Executive – to 20k base/to 30k OTE/DOE - Solihull
Up to £30,000 per annum O.T.E, negotiable D.O.E.
Do you have the hunger to achieve sales, and the organisation to manage a variety of projects?
If the answer is Yes, then you are just the person we are looking for in our extremely busy Earlswood operation. This is the perfect opportunity for a tenacious and articulate Sales Executive who loves interacting both in person and by telephone, and above all, hungry to increase your earning potential by hitting and surpassing achievable targets.
As a business, we take pride in your ongoing development and if you feel you have the traits to perform in this Sales Executive position, then we would love for you to be a part of our continued success.
Here are the benefits -
- Fantastic earning potential along with great base Salary
- Stable, secure business, staff retention is extremely high in our team
- Fast paced & fun environment
- Be fully trained, motivated and driven to constantly improve skills and achieve your full potential
- Be given the opportunity to shine, have the freedom to use your creativity and bring your own ideas to the workplace
- Have the opportunity to progress within the company including support to gain formal qualifications
- Profit share / Fantastic Bonus Structure
Your duties will include:
- Controlling and ensuring continued increase in all sales and targets
- Build your network of clients
- Liaising with other departments within the business
- Report to C.E.O. on all of the above
- Selling our unique operation and services
We are an independent Hotel, Restaurant, Conference and Wedding Venue currently undergoing a massive refurbishment and extension programme, which will see an increase in bedrooms as well as a brand new Bistro.
With the recent commencement of this substantial expansion programme, we need a Sales Executive to continue focusing on increased revenue within the business.
This role is an excellent career opportunity for a Sales Executive with any level of sales or customer facing experience, to join an expanding independent hotel to ensure our good reputation is continually met and exceeded.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today...