We are currently looking for an expert Electronics Engineer to join a rapidly growing team based in High Wycombe. We are looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of an existing hardware development team, who are responsible for bringing the latest cutting-edge secure products to market. Our client has a reputation of developing innovative, technically superior products in short time scales. Does this sound good so far?
You'll be a key member of the business, with important responsibilities such as new product specification, design, testing and review. You can expect to travel occasionally to manufacturing sites in Europe too. This role will have you involved within the full R&D process. Did we mention that you'll also have the chance to liaise with other well-known companies? This is truly a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within a great company that value their team, and expand your own professional experience and knowledge.
We are sure that you will be happy with the package, offering a competitive salary, Free Parking, Flexible Working and more. This is a great opportunity to also progress your career, is that what you're looking for?What you'll bring:
- 3+ Years of Electronics Design experience.
- Strong knowledge around Digital and Analogue Electronics.
- You will have great Circuit Design experience (Idea, Requirements, Component Selection, Schematics).
- You will possess great Multi-Layer PCB Layout experience.
- Experience of working with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB and other protocols.
- Commercial experience of using OrCAD or Allegro.
- High-speed Digital Electronics knowledge/experience.
- Strong RF (Radio Frequency) knowledge.
- Experience of liaising with production engineers.
- Deep understanding of bringing product(s) to market, especially involvement in statutory approvals.
- Experience within the payment/transaction industry.
Sound interesting? If this position sounds like something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you. Please click 'Apply' or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy