Senior Care Assistant
Location: Gamston, Nottingham
Pay Rate: ??9-??11
Job type: Temporary
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior Care assistant for a Nursing home who provide residential and nursing care to adults and elderly.
About the Role:
You will undertake the Senior Care Assistant role to work in the Nursing home. You will act as a professional person working closely with other agencies and professionals. You will be responsible to the manager for the day to day running of the home, managing a shift and delivering high quality care to the adults and elderly. You will help to train and develop staff ensuring the home is compliant and safeguards the welfare of adults and elderly.
Successful applicants will need:
Excellent communication skills, knowledge of care plans, and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of professionalism and knowledge of the day to day operations of a Nursing home
Further job details:
- Providing high quality care to adults and elderly, identifying needs and preferences for each individual
- Supporting adults and elderly with old age, dementia and physical difficulties
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with families and support staff
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Assist with all aspects of care, personal care and medication
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the person, their family and other professionals and social workers
- Providing one to one support
- Various hours of work available on working rota
You must have QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Adults Workforce or equivalent or above, and minimum one years' relevant experience.
Training and development opportunities are provided to support you in developing your career.
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Emily at Barker Ross Healthcare on .
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice .