Do you have administration and accounts skills?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough? Well, in your new role as an Accounts Administrator working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
The role is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with yards and members dealing with the allocation of banking and processing refunds. Reporting in to the Member Financial Services Supervisor, the role provides a point of contact for members and colleagues for queries relating to allocation of banking, refunds and compensation.
- Answer telephone enquiries from the Members and Yards
- Assist with enquiries from Member Services
- Allocate payments received directly into the bank or centrally at head office against Member accounts
- Resolve payment related queries for Members either by telephone, email or letter
- Support Yards for banking adjustments due to errors made within specified guidelines provided
- Co-ordinate with Yards and action authorised refund and compensation requests for Members by cheque, card or electronic transfer
- Investigate, log and resolve queries relating to banking entries
- Action stop cheque requests within company guidelines
Such other duties as requested by your line manager.
Administrator | Accounts | Admin | Banking | Automotive | Customer Service
- Appropriate level of ability in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good, clear, professional and confident telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and works well under pressure in a team environment
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Previous customer service experience
- Minimum 1 years' experience within an office and team environment
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 300,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.
nued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart are looking for the right people to join our team.