Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for various positions in and around Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Early (07:00-14:00), Late (14:00-20:00), Long days (07:00-19:30), and Long nights (19:00-07:30).
- Assisting qualified and non-qualified staff to ensure the safe running of the organisation.
- Providing personal care and assistance as required.
- Administering medication (if trained to do so).
- Supervising clients on a 1-1 basis.
- Household duties/light cleaning as required.
- We have positions in Nursing and Residential Homes, Mental Health Settings and Learning Disability homes.
- At least 1 years checkable work history within the care sector.
- Secondary school education or higher.
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
- Level 2 & 3 NVQ/QCF diploma.
- Medication administering and handling.
- Mental Health, Dementia, Learning Disability awareness.
- Full UK driving license.
- Excellent rates of pay starting from £9.00 - £15.00 ph., enhancements paid for nights and weekends.
- Flexible working pattern to suit your needs.
To apply please telephone 07484 896522 during office hours or email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Apply for Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly