Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for various positions in and around Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Early (07:00-14:00), Late (14:00-20:00), Long days (07:00-19:30), and Long nights (19:00-07:30).
- Assisting qualified and non-qualified staff to ensure the safe running of the organisation.
- Providing personal care and assistance as required.
- Administering medication (if trained to do so).
- Supervising clients on a 1-1 basis.
- Household duties/light cleaning as required.
- We have positions in Nursing and Residential Homes, Mental Health Settings and Learning Disability homes.
- At least 1 years checkable work history within the care sector.
- Secondary school education or higher.
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
- Level 2 & 3 NVQ/QCF diploma.
- Medication administering and handling.
- Mental Health, Dementia, Learning Disability awareness.
- Full UK driving license.
- Excellent rates of pay starting from £9.00 - £15.00 ph., enhancements paid for nights and weekends.
- Flexible working pattern to suit your needs.
To apply please telephone 07484 896522 during office hours or email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.