Sales Executives - Portsmouth Area
We are a successful international company selling the leading alternative assets product on the market today, offering fantastic returns for our clients and members. We are expanding to meet the rising demand for our product and are delighted to be opening a UK office in the Portsmouth area. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic and skilled sales executives to fill the range of office-based, full-time positions we currently have available.
Experience working in sales is ideal but not essential as full training is provided, with ongoing support from our dynamic and friendly team. We also strongly believe in staff development and promoting from within, so the right candidates will become eligible to move up within the company as well as getting the chance to work abroad. If you are an excellent communicator with a passion for closing deals, this is an outstanding opportunity for you.
Competitive salary (based on your experience and proven track record of sales), high commissions, and lots of bonuses on offer.
- Acquiring potential new clients, members and investors
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders
- Responding to enquiries through various channels such as telephone and email
- Coordinating with the support team for preparing offers and related documentation / and carrying out a range of associated admin duties
- Working with the management team to generate and execute sales growth strategies
- Hitting sales targets and helping the company achieve business goals and growth.
- Drive, motivation, and ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain high standards
- Good time management
- Problem-solving skills and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Experience in direct selling and direct marketing
- Experience selling private placements
- An interest in alternative assets such as whisky, art, and antiques
If you are interested and think you can add value to our team, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted to arrange an interview.