Job Title: Network Manager
Location: County Hall, Hertford
Salary Range: £48,531 - £51,622 p.a.
Hours: 37 per week
Hertfordshire have embarked on some exciting Public Sector leading projects to help transform and revolutionise our services.
Innovation is part of the day job. In the area of Networking we are:
- Moving to SD-Wan
- Upgrading or Telephony platforms
- Introducing Lora Wan and IoT technologies
- Continuing to innovate in cyber security and support our move to the cloud
We are entering an exciting period of technology refresh and as Network Manager you will work with the Head of Technology and our service departments to deliver these new and innovative technologies to support our transformation. You need to be a technical manager with a wide range of networking experience, drive and willingness to innovate.
As one of the leading local authorities in the country it is an exciting and interesting place to work and in return we offer a wide range of staff benefits including:
- Flexible Working Arrangements i.e. work/life balance
- Excellent Career Development
- Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
- Local government Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Shopping Discounts
- Occupational maternity / paternity and adoption pay
- Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes our Herts rewards staff discount and offers package.
For informal discussion please contact Dave Mansfield on 01992 588331
To apply, please click APPLY to be redirected to our website.
Closing date: 28th May 2019
Interview dates: w/c 10th June 2019