Department: Client Support
Location: Head Office, Wilmslow
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy Client Support Team at our Head Office in Wilmslow.
As a Sales Administrator, you will provide vital support to Citation's Sales Team, undertaking important administrative tasks, such as order processing, and be an important link between the Sales and Service Teams.
What will I be responsible for?
* Providing continual support to our Business Development Managers with daily administrative tasks, communicating necessary data and reports when required
* Full administrative support for all Additional Service products sold
* Liaising with 3rd party service providers and managing workflow between Sales, Provider and Clients
* Uploading findings reports to our client's on-line portals and distributing electronically if necessary
* Ensuring all incoming calls and emails are dealt with efficiently, whilst processing all new business deals in a timely manner
* Providing full tracking and review for each sale and processing sales agreements when required
* Completing daily verification checks to ensure all details are accurate across the bespoke systems and follow up where necessary, providing relevant sales information to Senior Management
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be positive, proactive and have a 'can do' attitude. The ability to build relationships, multi-task and work to deadlines is essential, along with having strong written and verbal communication skills.
You will have excellent attention to detail and experience of working in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Ideally, the successful person will be an experienced Salesforce user, however this is not essential.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts , healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.