Care Worker / Care Assistant
Do any of these sound like you…
- A retiree, looking for a way to give something back….
- A student, who wants to care, but needs regular fixed hours around study
- A mum who wants to work, but is only available in the evenings or weekends
- A care worker feeling overworked or undervalued in your current job
If so, then working with us at Nightingales Golden Care could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Speak to us on 02392 704191 to find out more.
Does any of this sound familiar?...
- I want a job that gives me a sense of fulfilment, where I can change people's lives
- I work for another care provider but hate that my rota keeps changing. One week I have too much, the next week I have too little
- I feel undervalued by my current employer. I get no recognition for the good work that I do
- I can’t find a job that fits around my studies. I want to earn money but the hours I’m available are unusual.
We understand the frustrations and challenges you face working in care. We’ve worked closely with care staff just like you over the years who have felt the same, and what we’ve found is to attract the best staff, who want to stay with us for the long term, we needed to approach looking after our staff differently from other care providers, and this is why we offer so much more to our staff.
Bottomline is we understand good staff like you are vital to the success of our business and essential for us to be able to provide a level of care that goes beyond the accepted norms in our industry. We provide an extraordinary service, and we need extraordinary people to achieve that.
That’s why this is our commitment to you:
- We'll work with you to give you consistent hours that fit around your life
- We'll reward you with market leading pay and bonus schemes
- We'll provide you with regular support and sing your praises when they're due. We want you to feel part of a team rather than a lone worker.
- We'll plan your rota so that you can spend more time with the people you care for, and less time travelling
Call our recruitment line on 02392 704191 to find out more.
What our staff say…
Marvin was a welder all his life but wanted to semi-retire as he wasn’t getting any younger. He chose care as wanted to give something back. He has now been with us for 9 years and can’t believe he didn’t do this job earlier in life.
Melanie joined at the end of 2017 and works for us whilst studying at university. She wanted some extra income but needed hours that could fit around her studies. She lets us know each month what hours she is available, and we give her work in those times.
Olivia chooses to work in the evenings when her partner is at home so that he can look after their kids. She was nervous about getting back into work after having children but says she actually looks forward to working now as she can have adult conversations and loves caring for others.
Chloe, joined us in early 2017 from another care company as she wanted to gain a qualification in Health & Social Care. Since joining, Chloe has started studying for her Diploma and has been named our 'Employee of the month' on 2 occasions.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Consistent hours
- Realistic travel time
- Regular support and training
- Guaranteed hours option
Give us a call to find out more. Process Plan
- Apply - By calling Ben on 02392704191.
- Interview – At a time that suits you, we’ll arrange for you to come in so that we can discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
- Training and Induction – Once you’ve been accepted for the role, we’ll provide a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you’re equipped with the tools you’ll need to provide a great service.
- Ongoing Support – With regular one to ones, we’re there to help you develop and grow as a valued member of staff