Customer Service Administrator
Our client is a leader in Industrial technology with a multimillion turnover and 4000 employees worldwide, which following a recent transformation of its service management and organisational structure has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a small and dynamic team.
As an integral part of the business, the Service department is responsible for engaging cross-departmental and involves extensive communication with customers and service technicians in order to maximise productivity, fulfil SLA's and achieve KPI's along with inputting data entry to the SAP system.
- Correct invoicing of service orders ensuring the minimum number of queries and credits
- Checking and resolving/correcting service orders stuck in error queue due customer or
inventory related issues
- Supporting sales and ensuring on time service contract renewals
- Creating service contracts and associated billing and activity plans in the ERP system (SAP).
- Invoicing of all service contracts
- Managing monthly invoicing for key account contracts
- Processing of follow up contracts
- Asset tracking for key accounts
- Support Spare parts order entry at peak times or during absence
- Resolve spare part queries from Engineers and Customers.
- Managing transfer of spare parts between Engineers
- Responding to all customer interactions that are service or contractually related
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service, Administration or Operations.
- Good IT Literacy with Excel skills and experience using SAP advantageous
- Strong communication skills - able to speak with people at all levels with confidence and
- Able to work autonomously in a sometimes-high pressure environment
- A self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and commitment which are essential characteristics in this fast-moving environment;
- Confidence and resilience to deal with challenges from external and internal customers
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail orientated and possess strong organisational skills
- Great time management and prioritisation skills.
Salary: ??22k - ??25k + Benefits
Hours: 40 Hour Per Week/8.30am - 5.30pm
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire