Head of Contact Centre Operations
Head of Contact Centre Operations - South Manchester - ??70-90k - PERM
My client who are a leading finance/loan organisation are looking for a Head of Contact Centre Operations.
This role is responsible for providing leadership and direction to all customer facing teams, inspiring excellence, including organisational planning, goal-setting and delivery.
Leading a team of 250+ people, this role is responsible for driving the customer centric ethos across the floor and set a new benchmark for an already highly performing NPS score.
This is a really exciting time to join the business as my client are embarking on a continuous improvement plan, with the ambition of moving from a highly voice focused customer journey, to a more digitalised focus.
The specific candidate will be committed to delivering the best customer journey to suit the individual's needs, to maximise performance and efficiency.
Reporting into the COO, my client is looking for an individual with a passion for customer service and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Management of a growing contact centre operation across inbound and outbound service
- Develop and implement an innovative, growth focused Operations strategy, focusing primarily on operational efficiency & effectiveness; with an initial focus on workforce planning and process management
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and take responsibility for making these goals a reality
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and processes to optimise the sales pipeline
- Input into establishing ongoing development of systems for tracking metrics/KPI's, and clearly demonstrate how targets set across these link to business plans
- Monitor critical metrics that enable potential challenges to be quickly identified, so that appropriate action can be taken
- Collate and analyse business data relating to operating activities to identify opportunities to eliminate waste and increase productivity
- Drive a culture across the operation, that strives to drive improvements across productivity and tools, and openly share best practice opportunities that add customer value
- To lead teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading in order to achieve the overall strategic vision, recognising and rewarding success and in addition providing development and support to empower individuals and teams to succeed
- Build robust resourcing and succession plans effectively utilising existing resource and in conjunction with the People team maximise the internal and external talent pipelines
- Experience of working effectively with technology teams, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Led on implementation of customer facing technology projects, with demonstrable improvements in performance metrics.
- Experience of leading a people focused culture, building trust across multi-site operation, whilst driving exceptional operational performance.
- Built credible, contact centre management teams with an ability to identify and develop talent from within whilst complementing with attracting talent from within the industry.
- Track record of successfully implementing operational best practices and lean techniques
- Detail and process orientated.
- Strong analytical skills, data driven decision maker.
- Strong people and communication skills; approachable, empathetic and able to work with and through people to achieve progress
- Lead on individual strategic projects and drive through to completion
- Able to balance customer experience whilst still driving revenue and growth
Please apply now or contact me directly (see below).