Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant needed!
Purpose of the role:
To work within a Multi-Skilled team servicing one or multiple customers, providing expert knowledge to ensure that we meet or exceed Service Level Agreements.
Provide enhanced knowledge, guidance and service to our valued customers including Senior Executive and their assistants as part of their travel proposition.
Offer a dedicated service, efficiently and accurately responding to our customers' requests.
- Managing travel requirements (accommodation, travel, transfers and meetings) for our valued corporate customers, providing practical and expert advice to customers
- Process bookings, amendments and cancellations via multiple contact channels
- React to and proactively contact customers in relation to sudden changes relating to travel plans, providing suitable alternatives
- Match appropriate travel products to our customers individual and unique requests
- Deliver customer service excellence through accuracy and quality
- Ensure best value fares and rates are offered and identified in line with specific customer needs and their relevant travel policies
- To be aware of team targets and overall team performance against targets
- Be actively aware of commission rates, securing and negotiating these where applicable
- Maximise supplier income by actively promoting and selling through our agreed preferred partners
- Exceeding customer expectations at all times
- Strong knowledge surrounding fares and ticketing, including reissues
- Experience in international air bookings
- Experience in creating complex itineraries across multiple products
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.