Customer Service Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Due to the continued success and growth of Copart UK Limited, we are expanding our office team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity.
Copart is a hugely successful global business. The Chester team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn too deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls
- Deal with DVLA documentation and returns
- Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines
- Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
- Company Uniform
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre | Telecommunications | Inbound | Administration | Sales | Data Entry
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly