7 days left
- Full Time
Aims and purpose of the job
Support the David Allen Group by working with all business areas to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all IT equipment, delivering an excellent service and ensuring all work produced is accurate and efficient at all times.
Duties to Include
* Ensure you respond promptly to internal IT related queries and all staff receive the highest level of service from you.
* Providing Windows application support to staff, over four sites on Windows 7 and Windows 10.
* Provide end user support for Microsoft Office 2013/365.
* Proving server application support.
* Domain administration for user accounts creation and maintenance.
* Building of new machines and maintaining of machine lifecycle.
* Aim to carry all work accurately and to the highest standard.
* Take full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.
* Planning, managing and prioritizing your workflow and productivity to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
* Ensuring there is clear communication with your line manager and other team members on work being carried out.
* Helping your line managers identify ways to improve and develop the department.
* Dealing with all communications in a timely manner and ensuring they are of a high professional standard.
* Maintaining your own professional and technical knowledge by attending technical workshops and further training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state of the art practices, participating in professional societies and business networking meetings.
* Representing the business when required to ensure positive links, relations and networks.
* Showing a commitment to diversity, equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practices.
* Undertaking personal development necessary to ensure effective performance in the role.
* Participating in relevant and appropriate training and development as required.
* Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the grade as appropriate.
Click HERE to download the Person Spec PDF.
Click the Apply button (below) for more information and to download an Application form from the Employers website.