Tax Accountant/??340 per day/West London/8 months
Corporate Tax Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience wanted by my leading and successful FMCG organisation based in West London to support on Corporate Tax Accounting Activities for one of their major, multi billion $ entities.
Corporate Tax Accountant is an opportunity to join a company with revenues in excess of $3b, but with some work still to be done around process. Therefore, its an opportunity for the successful Corporate Tax Accountant to have a real impact on a global business.
Corporate Tax Accountant will suit fully qualified accountants who have solid exposure to Corporate Accounting. It will suit candidates who understand the principles of Transfer Pricing.
Tax Accountant is an initial 8 months contract role with huge scope for extension beyond that period.
Tax Corporate Key responsibilities
- Transfer pricing - assisting with various transfer pricing adjustments required throughout the year.
- Group reporting - supporting the tax manager in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting requirements for the group.
- Compliance - assisting the tax manager with data analysis and reconciliations required for the UK tax computations.
- Forecasting - working with the business and tax team to provide tax forecasts (interim and long range) for management, corporate reporting and tax payment purposes.
- Project work - support Tax with ad-hoc project work which might arise.
- Financial systems - building system capabilities within the tax team
Tax Corporate Background
- Accounting and tax background
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of SAP and other accounting systems
Corporate Tax Accountant is a contract opportunity for an initial period of 8 months, based in West London.
I MUST stress. In order to be considered for this opportunity candidates are required to have Corporate Tax exposure within a large scale organisation.