Admin Officer/PA (IT)
Competitive Salary - Permanent
I am currently searching for a bright and intelligent admin officer/PA, for the CTO of a well-established charitable organisation.
This opportunity will heavily consist of working independently performing a wide range of confidential and complex administrative and clerical support duties. Alongside this you will be required to organise the CTO's day to day meetings and activities.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role. As well as good knowledge of office procedures.
- Good overall IT knowledge, with the ability to understand how portals and systems work in order to administer the data inside them.
- Some experience of financial administration, including the ability to be numerate and accurate, with excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Excellent general IT skills able to use online systems to administer resources, as well as a good level of knowledge with regards the Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel to a good standard, using PivotTables and VLOOKUP's.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate processes and procedures verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge and ability to retrieve information from relevant sources through research.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material.
Should you have any questions, or wish to discuss this opportunity further please do not hesitate to get in touch (see below)