Systems Solution Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Systems Solution Engineer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - SC or Willing to Undergo
Working across our Engineering, Sales and Bid Teams you will triage and down select opportunities through the bid selection process. You will contribute to the generation of standard product bids and take the lead on the creation of innovation solutions for bespoke bids. Reporting to the Assistant Chief Engineer, you will have the ability to generate compelling technical bid material as well as be involved with the hands-on engineering of the project, seeing it through to completion.
- The ability to formulate technical engineering solutions to detailed customer requirements and the ability to generate ideas for bids
- A background in systems engineering and knowledge of the full engineering life cycle
- Experience of the bid life cycle
- The ability to estimate and plan engineering work packages
- A good understanding of project management tools, terminology and deliverables - WBS, PBS, Schedules etc.
- Excellent technical communication skills
What additional skills would be beneficial?
- Working knowledge of the Shipley bid process
- A background or understanding in the electronic warfare domain or defence industry
- Experience of team leadership/management
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ??250 of Love to Shop Gift Voucher!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.