IT Procurement Manager - ??60k
IT Procurement Manager/Contract Manager - ??60k - Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Opportunity to join a leading UK services organisation as they expand their Letchworth site - they're seeking a Procurement Manager with experience in IT procurement.
A new senior position within the company, aimed at a more strategic approach to contract and procurement of IT services and products across (hardware, software, SAAS, telecoms, managed services etc.) - the end goal being a reduction in costs, improved contract terms and supplier relationships across IT!
- Proven experience as a Procurement Manager in IT hardware, software, telecoms etc.
- Take ownership of supplier sourcing, supplier management, relationship management
- Lead contract negotiation.
- Help to form the procurement road map and target development.
- Experience in multiple IT areas (Hardware, Software, SAAS, Telecoms, Managed Services, Microsoft etc.).
- CIPS qualification (beneficial, not essential).
You'll lead a team of 2 (1 Asset and Licensing Manager and 1 IT Purchaser) helping to drive supplier sourcing, relationship management, contract negotiation and procurement road maps!
The role will offer a lot of autonomy to drive forward solutions; this is a great 'next step' into a senior position for an established Procurement Manager with an IT background.
Based in modern offices in Letchworth, this position offers up to ??60,000 basic in addition to a substantial car allowance, contributory pension, private health-care and more.
Please apply below for more information!