Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - ??50,000-55,000 - Kent
We are currently recruiting for Senior Project Manager working for a global Defence & Engineering organisation on a permanent basis in Kent.
You will be working on research & development projects, as well as trials & experiments projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defence & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- Salary up to ??55,000
- Great career progression working within a leading Defence & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
- Develop and maintain key project document's including Project Management Plan, Risk Register and Project Reporting Pack
- Provide accurate financial forecasts
- You will be responsible for entire project management cycle from Idea - proposal - bidding team - delivery - responsible for delivery with technical team
- Developing and maintain relationships with the customers
- Management of external and internal stakeholders
Qualification/Skills & Attributes:
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2, APM)
- Able to exercise good commercial judgement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of budgeting and resource allocation
- An understanding of the wider Defence and Security context in preferred
- Strong technical knowledge or background
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Jade Eyre.