Senior Digital Performance Analyst
Senior digital performance analyst
A Global Financial Services company are recruiting for a Senior Digital Performance Analyst to join their Digital Team and support Digital Data Analytics in the delivery of their digital objectives and mitigating risks across all digital channels.
- Deliver high quality data driven insight and liaise with relevant digital teams
- Acts as a key stakeholder across varied strategic projects
- Be a subject matter expect for the definition and implementation of data and reporting requirements.
- Support and engage with cross-functional and local, regional and global teams
- Good Working knowledge of R/SAS/SPSS/STATA
- Subject matter expertise in digital analytics & associated software platforms (eg Adobe, Webtrends)
- 5+ years of experience primarily in digital analytics in online retail, travel or banking/finance.
- Subject Matter expertise in digital analytics
- Experience working in agile environments and use of appropriate tools (JIRA, Confluence)
To find out more about Huxley, please visit our website.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy