CONTRACT Direct Tax Accountant
Contract Direct Tax Specialist/Accountant is required for one of the leading worldwide brands based in Central London.
We are looking for an experienced, fully qualified Accountant with strong Direct Tax experience to join the team at a time of strategic and business-critical growth.
You will be responsible for dealing with UK corporation tax compliance and a large part of this will be preparing the tax returns for last year. There is also a number of technical issues to consider, such as Controlled Foreign Companies and the Corporate Interest Restriction calculations.
You will possess:
- Solid technical accounting background
- Extensive Direct Tax experience within large organisations
- Experience preparing tax returns & working with minimal supervision
- Polished communication skills and ability to liaise with various stakeholders across all levels and segments of the organisation
- Pro-active mind set and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Fully qualified: ACCA, CIMA or an equivalent
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.